Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"What Are You Reading" Wednesdays

"What Are You Reading" Wednesdays is really just my way of sneaking a peek at your night-stand, coffee-table, book-shelf... where ever it is that you stack your current reads, when you aren't reading them! And of course, returning the favor by allowing you a peek at mine...

In the right hand column of my blog, you will see a section entitled "currently reading". I update this as I start each new novel. As you can see, I am currently spending time with Jessica Anya Blau's second novel Drinking Closer to Home.



Though it is not typically what I read, I can't tell you how refreshing it is to read a book that contains a family with more issues than my own! This novel has great book club potential - there are so many layers to the story line and the characters that it begs to be discussed.


If you post what YOU are reading on your blog, link me back to it by commenting here.

2 comments:

  1. Currently I'm reading Music For Torching by A.M. Homes

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm reading "look! look! feathers" by mike young

    ReplyDelete